Inspiring Quotes

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." -James Barrie

"Find joy in the journey now!" -Pres. Thomas S Monson

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B Worthlin

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Will Flip for Food

I will send $.50 to anyone who can hear well enough to figure out what movie Lucas is half zoned in on while performing his fabulous flips ( i seriously was worried he was going to break his neck with his face being planted in the couch cushion with his feet flying over top) 

1 comment:

Steffani Dastrup said...

So funny! He is such a cute boy! I wish that you guys lived closer so Luky and Jax could hang out! I missed you terribly at B.J's wedding! I'm so sorry you weren't able to be there! I love you tons!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers