Inspiring Quotes

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." -James Barrie

"Find joy in the journey now!" -Pres. Thomas S Monson

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B Worthlin

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I am so blessed! I am married to one of the best men in the universe!! Seriously! I could not have asked for a better husband, father, or friend.
Jason you are my best friend! You have been such a light and inspiration to me! You lift me up where no one else can! You are my saving grace! I am so happy that you chose me and that we get to be together with our beautiful family for eternity! We have had our ups and downs. I am not the best at looking at the positive side of things or remembering to look for the good, but we have been blessed with so much good! So thank you!!
Thank you for.....
Making me your wife,
Allowing me to become part of your wonderful family,
letting me hog the bed,
the most beautiful little girl in the world,
the happiest little boy on the planet,

being willing to change millions of diapers,
helping me with the little things,
honoring your priesthood and being a righteous husband and father,

being able to see the good even when I can't,
being patient,
your wonderful sense of humor,
your hard work and dedication for our family,
loving me even when its hard,
and for being the source of so much good, love and joy in my life and the lives of all those around you! We love you and are so grateful that we have you!
Love Janene Hyrum Evie and Lucas
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers