Inspiring Quotes

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." -James Barrie

"Find joy in the journey now!" -Pres. Thomas S Monson

"Come what may and love it." -Joseph B Worthlin

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!!

Its hard to believe that my baby girl is 6!!! It seems like yesterday that I went through the longest 9 months of my life and cried when we were blessed to have her come 10 days early!! What a HUGE blessing she has been in our lives! I could not have ever asked for a more beautiful wonderful patient kind and loving daughter! I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the privilege of being able to call myself her mother! It is a joy to watch her grow and change and love!
WE LOVE YOU EVIE!!!!




No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers